Tuesday, February 13, 2024

How to teach sustainability in higher education

Sustainability is an important topic for pre service teachers to learn about, as they will teach about sustainability in school. As a teacher educator I am interested in learning more about how we can teach this topic in higher education. Therefore I have enrolled in the course Higher Education Didactics for Sustainability at Karlstad University. To keep track of my own learning, and to make reflections available for my co-students in the course, I will use this blog to document my reading and my reflections from the course.
You are invited to join my journey!
Unni

No comments:

Topic 5: Lessons learned and future practice

We have now reached the end of the course HEDS241, and in this final individual reflection I will look back on what I have learned this seme...